Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Teh Like Minded Dell

Twit This! | |

Does anyone ever get that sneaky suspicion that perhaps the good ole folks over at dell really have no clue what is going on.

Example: Yesterday a decision was made in my mind that perhaps if I locked myself into an all linux environment on my desktop it would drive me to be more productive overall during the course of the day. So like any good it dude, I booted it into my favorite linux distro and headed strait for the partition manager. Doing this plenty of time I flipped a couple of switches and presto a partition for swap and an ext3 partition for the OS. Well about 8 or so seconds in boom...nothing, so I decide to boot into the partition editor aptly named Gparted and do it directly...nothing. We shall see how today fairs....

0 comments:

Tags