Saturday, May 3, 2008

Jones

Twit This! | |

Having been an uber geek and indulging myself in the ass crack rock huffing that is the new IronMan last night I noticed something that peaked my interest in the 20 minutes of trailers. The new Indiana Jones movie sees the big screen this summer. Now being an even larger uber geek to the original Jones movies there should be some equally exiting moments in the new Legos Indiana Jones original series that is comming out as well. A couple of clicks around the good ole web and woola! An amazing new trailer showing some in game action / amazing backgrounds and a sense of amazingness for every uber geek (regardless of age) comming soon. Movie can be seen here

Edited for content:

Oh yeah and this one two! I know, how in the world could I forget?!

0 comments:

Tags