Friday, January 9, 2009

Blog Inspired

Twit This! | |


Maybe it has been the warm air, maybe I have been staring into the eyes of this young child and crying about my childhood, or maybe it is just that work has been dominating my life lately that Tkubed has gone a little to the wayside. Today we breach that with an amazing link up. We all seem to use such great phrases that are beyond understanding to the "old folks" of the day when we are on the inter web. Have any of you wondered, just sat down and wondered where these crazy acronyms originated from? Nope, well neither have I but with a little inter web luck has brought the answer to our feet. The article can be found here, peace.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think this kid lived in my old neighborhood growing up. he's a cop now.

Tags